Drinking tea and herbs has a long history. It is something people have been doing for centuries all around the world and these days we can create our own tea ritual’s that will enhance our lives; so we slow down and embrace the many benefits of tea on a physical, mental and emotional level.
Preparing tea in a sacred way means pouring all one’s attention into slow focused movements. The whole process is not only about drinking tea, but also about preparing your space, yourself, aesthetics and one’s heart. Let tea ritual become a daily practice and help you to become more aware of your inner and outer world.
In this tea ritual kit, you will receive
- X1 sample packet butterfly pea flower tea
- X1 tea mat
- X1 Tea ritual how to letter
- X1 Ritual infused bath salts
Why cleanse yourself with Epsom bath salts?
It’s just as important to cleanse yourself before any ritual. Regularly cleansing your physical body and energy is an essential practice. Whether or not you know it, every person and place you come into contact with has its own energy vibration.
When you immerse yourself in a ritual bath or foot soak, you are participating in mindfulness to let go and be cleansed. Ritual cleansing with this blend of bath salts will help you release the physical grime and negative energetic grime, thus purifying both your body and your energy.
What are the health benefits of the Epsom salt bath soak?
• The skin is an organ of elimination, and this bath soak blend will draw toxins and heavy metals from the tissues.
• The essential trace minerals in this bath soak blend your body needs are absorbed through the skin to enhance your health
• Skin conditions can be aided, as bacteria and other debris are also drawn from the skin, leaving it feeling fresh and rejuvenated
• Regular bath soaks with this blend can help to relieve muscular aches and pains as well as sore joints
• This bath soak blend will aid circulation in your body
With this kit you will receive one of my new beautiful blend’s of Epsom salts with neroli, sweet orange, lavender, rose petals and dried tea leaves or lavender, rose petals and blue tea. Use as little as or much as you want with the bath soak but I recommend that this jar has three sessions.
Blue butterfly pea flower?
Blue butterfly pea flower tea has been used for hundreds of years in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. It’s caffeine-free and has numerous health benefits. A cup of Butterfly Pea flower tea every day can help reduce fatigue acts as a brain booster and has a calmative effect. It’s also been used for better eye health, hair growth and skin health amongst other benefits.
In Southeast Asia, blue Butterfly Pea flower tea is used as a natural food colouring, to make colourful drinks and even blue rice.
This tea is made from 100% Organic blue Butterfly Pea flowers.