In this tea ritual kit, you will receive
- x1 portable smudge stick + carry bag
- X1 sample packet blue butterfly pea flower tea
- X1 tea card (design with vary with each order)
- X1 Tea ritual how to letter
- X1 Ritual infused bath salts
- x1 small bag of homegrown white sage
I use my portable smudge stick daily after I clean the house and before meditation. It’s so handy to travel with and easy to refill just go to your tobacconist. The can is about $6 and so far has lasted me over a year.
The smoke helps to change the molecular structure of both the air and energy, which produces a cleansing effect on your environment. As the sense of smell is strongly linked to memory and instinct, smudging is very effective in decreasing emotions such as anger, fear, anxiety, grief and depression.
Each kit comes with a packet of my homegrown white sage. To learn more about this portable smudging stick watch the video below.
Why cleanse yourself with Epsom bath salts?
It’s just as important to cleanse yourself before any ritual. Regularly cleansing your physical body and energy is an essential practice. Whether or not you know it, every person and place you come into contact with has its own energy vibration.
When you immerse yourself in a ritual bath or foot soak, you are participating in mindfulness to let go and be cleansed. Ritual cleansing with this blend of bath salts will help you release the physical grime and negative energetic grime, thus purifying both your body and your energy.
What are the health benefits of the Epsom salt bath soak?
• The skin is an organ of elimination, and this bath soak blend will draw toxins and heavy metals from the tissues.
• The essential trace minerals in this bath soak blend your body needs are absorbed through the skin to enhance your health
• Skin conditions can be aided, as bacteria and other debris are also drawn from the skin, leaving it feeling fresh and rejuvenated
• Regular bath soaks with this blend can help to relieve muscular aches and pains as well as sore joints
• This bath soak blend will aid circulation in your body
With this kit you will receive one of my new beautiful blend’s of Epsom salts with neroli, sweet orange, lavender, rose petals and dried tea leaves or lavender, rose petals and blue tea. Use as little as or much as you want with the bath soak but I recommend that this jar has three sessions.
An easier way to smudge and cleanse your space. Cleanse your space, yourself and then anoint with oil to clear any unwanted energy. Below is a video about why smudge and what comes in the kit.