Miss Hibiscus was created for women and connecting to your womb space (especially young women). Not only is it packed with vitamin C, helping to fight the symptoms of colds and flu it will also help to strengthen the immune system. The combination of powerful herbs in this blend is said to balance your mood and calm the body. Perfect hot or cold and with its deep red colour it, it’s one to go deep with and connect to in tea ritual.
You can work with some of these herbs in tea ritual for…
- Hibiscus – brings lightness, joy and inner peace. It can also be energising and clearing of your womb space.
- Tulsi – harmonising, balancing and strengthening
- Rose-hips – nurturers a deep connection between your heart and your head which restores hope
- Rose – quiets an overactive mind and connects us to our ‘Essential Nature’, boosting feelings of self-worth.
- Lemon – encourages a child like sense of wonder and freedom in thoughts for new ideas
100% Organic: hibiscus, tulsi, rose-hips, lemon-grass, spear mint, rose, orange peel, lemon peel. This tea is caffeine free.
Water Temperature: 90°C
Tea Quantity: One cup = 1 tsp, One pot = 1-2 tsp
Brewing Time: 3-5 minutes