Sweet bohemian bliss is a calming gentle blend which features Rooibos is a native herb of South Africa, that is high in antioxidants and very hydrating. Delicately hand-blended with vanilla and coconut palm crystal gives life to the humble rooibos. One reason why people enjoy this tea is because it contains no caffeine and very little tannin, so is an ideal substitute for coffee and conventional black teas. Now that the other active ingredients in the tea have been discovered, it is becoming even more popular.This month when you order this tea get a free gift with every purchase.
Some of the health benefits of rooibos are believed to include:
- The antioxidants are believed to help prevent cancer by scavenging free radicals in the bloodstream.
- Used as a substitute for caffeinated beverages, it is said to reduce stress, irritability and headaches.
- It is used as an anti-spasmodic, relieving stomach cramps in adults and colic in infants.
- Rooibos has traditionally been used to treat hay fever, asthma and eczema.
- It may help boost the immune system.
- Used regularly from an early age, it is believed that rooibos tea can aid in the development of healthy teeth and bones.
- A recent Japanese study suggests that applied to the skin, rooibus may be an effective treatment for acne. It is suggested this is because of the high levels of alpha-hydroxy, zinc and superoxide dismutases.
100% Organic: rooibos, calendula, vanilla, orange peel, rose, coconut palm crystals
Water Temperature: 90°C
Tea Quantity: One cup = 1 tsp, One pot = 1-2 tsp
Brewing Time: 3-5 minutes