Coconut White Tea Chai is a wonderful calming blend that I often use for women’s circles. This chai is a perfectly balanced blend of white tea, coconut and classic chai spices. The relaxing mild flavours of white tea (Pai Mu Tan) combined with real coconut and whole Ayurvedic spices makes this a refreshing and uplifting delight.
Eastern practitioners have known for centuries—chai calms the mind, improves digestion and provides numerous additional benefits to you. This ancient white tea and coconut infused beverage is treasured by people around the world for its delicious flavour and vital wellness benefits.
You can work with some of these herbs in tea ritual for…
- White tea – Balances mood swings, bringing peace, innocence and clarity.
- Coconut – uplifts us and enhances our awareness. It allows us to find strength, steady energy and perseverance to overcome setbacks.
- Cinnamon – helps to find our expressive energies and for us to connect with our inner child
- Ginger – helps you to access the pleasure that is possible in even the smallest of moments
- Cloves – helps one to remember or work with our dreams. Work with clove to strengthening your energy and stay in balance
100% Organic: White tea (Pai Mu Tan), cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, coconut.
Water Temperature: 90°C
Tea Quantity: One cup = 1 tsp, One pot = 1-2 tsp
Brewing Time: 3-5 minutes