Zen Zai is a great one for protection and calming the nerves. Perfect for Vata (Autumn) and Kapha (late winter early spring) it’s a great all rounder tea. Zen Zai is based on Ayurvedic herbs that also help to strengthen the digestive and immune systems.
You can work with some of these herbs in tea ritual for…
- Lemongrass- helps empower the personality and reduce any codependency traits.
- Ginger – invite us to rekindle our connection with nature and is grounding
- Echinacea – helps us maintain a strong sense of Self, especially when challenged by stress
- Black pepper – uplifting qualities and helps us better understand the needs of others.
- Elderberries – brings a sense of calm with focus and allows clarity to flow
100% Organic: lemongrass, ginger, licorice, spearmint, peppermint, echinacea, black pepper, elderberry. This tea is caffeine free.
Water Temperature: 90°C
Tea Quantity: One cup = 1 tsp, One pot = 1-2 tsp
Brewing Time: 3-5 minutes